Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

J


esus Christ is born!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We enjoyed celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior with many family members. A few too many, it seemed, at some times. But there wasn't one I would have chosen not to have there, and there was one who couldn't make it that I wish would have been here, too. So, I guess all the anxiety was worth it. ;)

My daughter was one of the visitors. Her last day, she wanted to go to a bookstore that she thought was in the mall in Big Town. I couldn't remember a bookstore in the mall, and it's not a very big mall.

"It's by the staircase," she said.

The staircase? Curious. I couldn't remember a staircase in our little mall. She must have been thinking of one in Big City or Another Big City or where she goes to college. There's no staircase in the mall in Big Town.

Then I remembered.

"Do you mean the four steps leading to a slightly lower elevation in the mall?"

Sure enough, there is a bookstore in the mall in Big Town. Right next to the (tiny) staircase.

No comments:

Post a Comment