Saturday, October 2, 2010

Adventures in Eldersitting

For the past 4 months, I've been living with and caring for my elderly parents. Today, I realized, "Why am I not blogging about this experience??"

Seems like this will be a bit of stress relief. I will blog anonymously, to protect my parents' dignity, so I can say anything I want. It will probably save friendships because I will no longer wear out my friends with my diatribes about what happened this week. Not to mention saving my marriage. Plus, my husband says there is an app on our phones that I can use to publish blog posts from anywhere. Maybe that means I will no longer be irritated when I have to wait at doctor appointments!

I'm looking forward to this. And I hope that if others find themselves in a similar situation, they will be able to glean some useful information from my ramblings.

This is gonna be great!

The Elder Sitter

No comments:

Post a Comment